Basic web hosting package monthly cost:
- $15.99 for 1G of storage*,
- SSL enabled (allows secure connections via https://letsencrypt.org)
- Daily backups of websites (last 14 days and 4 weekly backups of data in retention)
- Up to 5 email accounts, sharing 750Mb of email storage space
- $2.50 for WordPress/Joomla software monitoring and update software installation
- Content Management System Management Service – (CMSMS).
When WordPress and 3rd software updates are detected, the Website software update(s) will be installed. Afterwards, a cursory website test will be done and you will then get an email notification as to what software updated was installed.
Services that are included in the CMS core file management:
- Weekday audits and if needed updates of all website core files and 3rd party plugins.
- When updates are available, they are installed and updates are tested to be sure the main page of the website loads. You will then be notified when updates are installed so that you can double check the functionality of the website. If an update(s) breaks the website or some functionally you will be contacted to determine the next steps. On a case by case basis DCW would bid for the labor cost to fix the website in conjunction with the 3rd party plug in developer.
- Websites that are found to be in need of major code revisions or 3rd party module replacements (on a case by case basis) DCW in conjunction with the owner/developer/webmaster may bid for the labor cost to rebuild the website.
- WordPress/Joomla and 3rd party plug-in software updates are typically without cost.
- Daily/weekly backups of the Content Management System (CMS) software which can be used to restore website (should they become compromised).
To order service or ask a question please call 541 734-2355 or use the online form Contact Us